Control Box Firmware update
List of news:
1. Various bug-fixes and stability improvements (Self-test,Voice, Regions, Radars, GPS etc.).
Improved selftest diagnostics
2. Laser interference performance improved.
3. New Service code Sixty to Zero is available (Yellow 7: 3-2-2). This will temporarily turn your ALP system into a performance meter able to measure your vehicles Braking time from 60 mph to 0 mph. This mode only works if a GPS Antenna is connected and if a HiFi Control Set is used.
4. New Service code Quarter-Mile is available (Yellow-7: 3-2-3). This will temporarily turn your ALP system into a performance meter able to measure your vehicles time to cross a distance of a ¼ mile from a full stop. Time in seconds and exit speed in mph is given as a result. This mode only works if a GPS Antenna is connected and if a HiFi Control Set is used.
5. Initial Release to Support “Over the Air” OTA wireless firmware updates of the ALP system over the ALPConnect® smartphone app. The latest ALP BT Module is required!
The 5.1.3 firmware update needs to be applied via USB flash drive and only then will future updates be possible on the OTA feature of the ALPConnect!
6. Support for German and Hungarian Voicepacks for the ALP HiFi Control Set (must download voicepack separately!).
7. New selectable option: GPS signal lost – voice warning. It can be set to announce loss of GPS lock: every time, during longer absence of signal, or only the first time it happens.
8. New feature, Get Serial Number of your ALP Control Box to a USB. Insert a USB flash drive containing an empty “getsn.alp” file on it and the ALP will write an “sn.alp” file containing the serial number onto the USB drive.