What is a Radar Add-on or Integration Kit?
Custom installed radar detectors, or commonly referred to as the "remote" radar detectors are often very extremely expensive (eg. $6,000+ for MaxCi-360 or Stinger VIP) for the product alone before any installation cost.
Learn more about remote radar systems:
KMPH is proud to present several Radar Add-on options for AL Priority laser system, making ALP an all-in-one integrated radar and laser defense system.
A radar add-on does not function by itself as a radar detector, but it is interfaced with AL Priority so that radar warnings are alerted through ALP directly.
Best-selling Radar Add-on Kits for AL Priority
NetRadar DSP Add-on (from $800)
- The best high-performance integrated radar solution for AL Priority, co-developed by the Antilaser team.
- Stealth and undetectable for eastern Canada
- Supports MultaRadar MRCD (photo radar in Edmonton)
- Optional GPS module for speed controlled radar mute
- Optional rear radar antenna add-on (NR or NR-DSP) for radar directional warning
- Supports GPS lock-out against false alerts using ALPConnect (Bluetooth Module required)
- NetRadar DSP + ALP Priority bundle available
- NetRadar DSP360 front + rear ALP bundle available