What is AL Priority Multipurpose Laser Parking System?
AL Priority is the most powerful and reliable multi-purpose laser protection system for cars and motorcycles.
- 100% legal laser parking sensor / park assist avoiding front bumper damage
- Ultimate protection against all LIDAR based speed-measurement devices
- AL-Priority has the world’s smallest sensor, with 20% improvement on laser detection over AL G9, and 40%+ better than competition
- Optional HiFi version AL Priority with voice alerts available
- Beautifully designed Control Set for easy mounting inside cabin
- Optional Bluetooth Module – for iPhone or Android wireless integration
- Free web firmware update via USB; 5.6.3 or newer requires CPU Box manufactured after July 2015.
- Optional USB privacy key that disables defense mode when unplugged
- Optional Radar Add-on for AL Priority – requires Bluetooth or HiFi
- 2-year limited warranty
- Learn more about the new TX Sensors
- Add optional Rear Protection – Rear Defense Add-on available
100% DragonEye, TruSpeed S, Laser Ally Defense
AL Priority was the first laser system to defeat DragonEye / Laser Ally with ECCM (counter-jamming mode). And ALP remains to be the only laser defense system to cover all complex variants of new speed LIDAR used by the police to-date. See recommended front-setup below for proper protection.
Choosing the number of ALP and TX Sensors
Front Laser Defence:
AL Priority Dual
ALP Dual with two regular sensors is our minimum requirement for front protection. As new DragonEye laser guns have become extremely widespread all over Canada, we no longer recommend this setup unless you are absolutely certain that you don’t encounter DragonEye LIDAR in your area.
AL Priority Dual (1x Reg + 1x TX) for Motorcycle
With the introduction of TX Sensor, this configuration can effectively protect a motorcycle or a narrow vehicle. TX boosts protection against high PPS VPR LIDAR such as the DragonEye with ECCM. Note that there’s only one RX sensor being the laser detector, so consider either of the Triple sensor setup for a car.
Recommended AL Priority Triple (3x Reg)
A very popular setup for 3-sensor up front installation for a larger SUV, truck, or on a wide sports car that has a front end too low to mount a TX sensor. Examples are Porsche 911, Panamera, Cayman, Boxster, Jaguar F-Type, etc.
Recommended AL Priority Triple (2x Reg + 1x TX)
By mounting two regular sensors on either side and TX in the middle, this configuration offers maximum front laser protection for a large SUV or truck! TX boosts protection against high PPS VPR LIDAR such as the DragonEye with ECCM. Note that the TX must be mounted 20″ from ground (or consider the alternative 3-RX setup).
Add Rear Laser Defense:
- Purchase AL Priority Rear Sensor Add-on Pack
- Read our sensor configuration guide for rear LIDAR protection
- Highly recommended for Alberta (especially Edmonton), as well as those who might encounter overpass shots and wants peace of mind.
AL Priority Canadian Pricing
- Based price starts at $1,135 CAD for ALP with 2 RX sensors. Additional regular sensor costs $350 ea.; high-performance TX sensor costs $550 ea. Rear Defense Add-on available.
- Dealer and installer inquiry welcome
- Price match inquiry – please call or email.
Shipping and Delivery
We ship to any city within Canada via Purolator. Shipping is free of charge for purchase over $500.
We do not export AL Priority to countries with other established distributorship including USA and Australia. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiry.
Non-Canadians visiting Vancouver Canada are welcome to arrange local pick-up. But be sure to research the type of LIDAR used in your country, or consult us for details.