KMPH Redline EX + ALP Package
- Package includes: Escort Redline EX radar detector, AL Priority HiFi laser system.
- FREE Purolator Ground shipping (upgrade option available)
- Save extra $100 with discount code “ALP100” at checkout!
- Limited-time offer – FREE AL Pocket Laser Tester ($85 value)
Included Radar Detector – Escort Redline EX
Escort Redline EX – included in this package is the “newest” of the Escort Redline radar detector. Not only is it 100% undetectable and offers long range performance and sensitivity, it features MultaRadar (MRCD) detection, European bands, as well as GPS Truelock / AutoLearn with camera database. MultaRadar mobile photo radar is widely used in Alberta and Quebec.
Included Laser Defense – AL Priority HiFi Model
AL Priority is the most powerful and reliable multi-purpose laser protection system for cars and motorcycles.
- 100% legal laser parking sensor / park assist avoiding front bumper damage
- Bulletproof protection against LIDAR based devices
- Optional Bluetooth Module – available for iPhone/Android interface
- Add optional Rear Protection – Rear Defense Add-on available
Choosing Front Laser Defense:
New AL Priority Dual (1x Reg + 1x TX)
With the introduction of TX Sensor, this configuration can cover up to a full-size sedan. TX boosts protection against high PPS VPR LIDAR such as the DragonEye with ECCM.
AL Priority Triple (3x Reg)
A very popular setup for 3-sensor up front installation for a sports car or a sedan that has a front grill or bumper too low to mount a TX sensor (not clearing 20″ from ground).
New AL Priority Triple (2x Reg + 1x TX)
By mounting two regular sensors on either side and TX in the middle, this configuration is the bullet-proof front laser protection for a large SUV or truck! TX boosts protection against high PPS VPR LIDAR such as the DragonEye with ECCM.
Add Rear Laser Defense:
- Purchase AL Priority Rear Sensor Add-on Pack
- Highly recommended for Alberta (especially Edmonton), as well as those who might encounter overpass shots and want peace of mind.