Original NetRadar – no longer available
The original first-generation NetRadar is no longer available. It’s been replaced by the all-new digital / DSP antenna, complete re-designed from scratch. NetRadar DSP offers more accurate frequency detection, which yields longer range, faster performance and detection, and better filtering, with MRCD capability.
- See the new NetRadar DSP add-on
- See NetRadar DSP with AL Priority integrated system
- See the top-of-the-line NetRadar DSP360 Front and Rear with ALP
What is the Net Radar Add-on for AL Priority?
Net Radar is a high performance radar receiver add-on, co-developed by key members of the Antilaser (ALP) team. Net-Radar is not a stand-alone radar detector as it requires AL Priority system and RG3.0 to control it – similar to Radenso HD+ radar integration.
What makes Net-Radar a compelling choice aside from its long range performance, is the ability to connect up to 3 Net-Radar antennae to this RG3 Module – a forward facing, rear facing, and MRCD antenna to accommodate new MultaRadar photo radar threats in Alberta.
Net-Radar also features extremely effective K-band filtering against Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) and vehicle sensors from newer cars.
Net Radar Remote Antenna is a radar detector add-on to an AL Priority laser system. ALP laser jammer is sold separately.
We highly recommend using the ALPConnect app on iPhone or Android (with optional Bluetooth Module). The app offers a much user-friendly interface with easy-to-use controls. Voice alerts are also enabled through the app.
Without using the Bluetooth Module and ALPConnect, we also recommend ALP HiFi upgrade so users get voice alerts.
Aggressive False Alarm Filtering
Modern premium radar detectors all offer incredible long range performance. What separates them from the best is false alert filtering. Net-Radar for ALP offers aggressive K-band filter against BSM (blind-spot monitoring) and other radar-based sensors that cannot be blocked by GPS lock-out.
Net-Radar Base Add-On Kit includes
- Net-Radar Remote radar receiver with receiver cable (weather-proof). Optional: MRCD antenna and rear facing antenna available for purchase.
- RG Plugin Module 3.0 – interfaces the radar receiver with AL Priority Control Box, and can connect up to 3x Net-Radar antennae
- ALP GPS Module – allows GPS lock-out of false alerts, and speed controlled radar mute
- Either Bluetooth Module or HiFi Cset is required for Net Radar and ALP integration for enabling voice radar/laser alerts.
Net-Radar Purchase Options
- Net-Radar Kit (
$750now $650) includes
1x NR regular antenna (regular K/Ka)
RG 3.0 interface, GPS Module
- Net-Radar Dual NR Kit (
$1,200now $1,100) includes
2x NR regular antenna (K/Ka front and rear)
RG 3.0 interface, GPS Module, rear extension
- Net-Radar MRCD-Only Kit (
$750now $650) includes
1x NR MRCD antenna (MRCD/CT only, without K/Ka detection)
RG 3.0 interface