NetRadar DSP 360 with AL Priority
- Package includes: NetRadar DSP front and rear antenna with integrated with AL Priority HiFi with Bluetooth front laser defence.
- Optional rear laser defence available
- FREE Purolator / Canada Post Ground shipping (upgrade option available)
- FREE AL Pocket Laser Tester ($85 value)
Included Radar Detector – Net Radar DSP
NetRadar DSP – new DSP model is based on a digital platform designed for more accurate frequency, longer range, stealth undetectable, best false filtering, and MRCD capability. The NetRadar DSP is the ultimate radar add-on that integrates with AL Priority laser defence. This NR-DSP 360 radar add-on features
- Dual Radar Antenna – front and rear receivers with directional arrows (via ALPConnect app)
- Extreme radar performance in range and sensitivity
- Best K-false and BSM filtering
- MultaRadar (MRCD) photo radar detection for Edmonton / Grande Prairie
- GPS low-speed radar mute
- Teach-Suppress false lock-out via ALPConnect app
Included Laser Defence – AL Priority HiFi + Bluetooth
AL Priority is the most advanced and reliable multi-purpose laser protection system for cars and motorcycles.
- 100% legal laser parking sensor / park assist avoiding front bumper damage
- Bulletproof protection against LIDAR based devices
- Bluetooth Module included – for ALPconnect mobile interface display on smartphones, and ease of wireless software updates / configuration
- Add optional Rear Protection – Rear Defense Add-on available
Choosing Front Laser Defence:
AL Priority Triple (3x Reg)
A very popular setup for 3-sensor up front installation for a sports car that has a front end too low to mount a TX sensor.
New AL Priority Triple (2x Reg + 1x TX)
By mounting two regular sensors on either side and TX in the middle, this configuration is the bullet-proof front laser protection for a large SUV or truck! TX boosts protection against high PPS VPR LIDAR such as the DragonEye with ECCM.
Add Rear Laser Defence:
- Purchase AL Priority Rear Sensor Add-on Pack
- Highly recommended for Alberta (especially Edmonton), as well as those who might encounter overpass shots and wants peace of mind.