KMPH NetRadar DSP with ALP Bundle
- Package includes: NetRadar DSP integrated with AL Priority HiFi laser defence
- [Updated in 2019-08] Now includes Bluetooth ALPConnect support for wireless firmware update and Assisted Radar Filter (ARF – only available with new HW.4 CPU)
- FREE Purolator / Canada Post Ground shipping (upgrade option available)
- Limited-time offer – FREE AL Pocket Laser Tester ($85 value)
Included Radar Detector – Net Radar DSP
- See also: NetRadar DSP 360 + ALP
NetRadar DSP – new DSP model is based on a digital platform designed for more accurate frequency, longer range, better false filtering, and MRCD capability. The NetRadar DSP is the ultimate radar add-on that integrates with AL Priority laser defence. Radar performance is similar to Uniden R-Series for comparison.
- Extreme long range radar performance
- Best K-false and BSM filtering
- MultaRadar MRCD detection
- Ka-band segmentation for fast response
- GPS low-speed radar mute
- Bluetooth ALPConnect for locking out false alarms
- Assisted Radar Filter (ARF) for locking out up to 16 distinctive frequencies (available with HW.4 ALP-CPU released in summer 2019)
Included Laser Defence – AL Priority HiFi Model
AL Priority is the most advanced and reliable multi-purpose laser protection system for cars and motorcycles.
- 100% legal laser parking sensor / park assist avoiding front bumper damage
- Bulletproof protection against LIDAR based devices
- Optional Bluetooth Module – available for iPhone/Android interface
- Add optional Rear Protection – Rear Defense Add-on available
Choosing Front Laser Defence:
AL Priority Dual (1x Reg + 1x TX) for Motorcycle
With the introduction of TX Sensor (high-power transmit sensor for DragonEye defence), this configuration can cover a motorcycle or a small sedan. Note that this setup only contains a single RX receiver for laser detection, so we recommend one of the following 3-sensor configuration.
Recommended AL Priority Triple (3x Reg)
A very popular setup for 3-sensor up front for a sports car that has a front end too low to mount a TX sensor (> 20″ from ground required). Examples: Porsche 911, Panamera, Boxster, Cayman, etc.
Recommended AL Priority Triple (2x Reg + 1x TX)
By mounting two regular sensors on either side and TX in the middle, this configuration is the bullet-proof front laser protection for any vehicle that supports TX sensor! TX boosts protection against high PPS VPR LIDAR such as the DragonEye with ECCM. (TX needs to be mounted > 20″ from ground required)
Add Rear Laser Defence:
- Purchase AL Priority Rear Sensor Add-on Pack
- Highly recommended for Alberta (especially Edmonton), as well as those who might encounter overpass shots and wants peace of mind.