KMPH Pro-M + ALP Special:
- Package includes: Radenso Pro M radar detector, AL Priority HiFi laser system.
- FREE Purolator Ground shipping (upgrade option available)
- Save extra $100 with discount code “ALP100” at checkout!
- Limited-time offer – FREE AL Pocket Laser Tester ($85 value)
Included Radar Detector – Radenso Pro-M
Radenso Pro M Radar Detector – this German engineered high-performance radar detector offers incredible detection range and quick response with Narrow Ka-band option. Radenso Pro-M also gives the best-in-class MultaRadar MRCD detection, as well as Narrow-K and K-band filters to greatly reduce K-band false alarms. GPS camera database is included with free unlimited database and firmware updates.
Included Laser Defence – AL Priority HiFi Model
AL Priority is the most powerful and reliable multi-purpose laser protection system for cars and motorcycles.
- 100% legal laser parking sensor / park assist avoiding front bumper damage
- Bulletproof protection against LIDAR based devices
- Optional Bluetooth Module – available for iPhone/Android interface
- Add optional Rear Protection – Rear Defense Add-on available
Choosing Front Laser Defence:
AL Priority Dual (1x Reg + 1x TX)
With the introduction of TX Sensor, this configuration meets the minimum requirement to give excellent DragonEye protection, as well as all other LIDAR guns. Note that there’s only one RX sensor for laser detection, so it can cover small vehicle or a bike.
Recommended AL Priority Triple (3x Reg)
A very popular setup for 3-sensor up front installation for any sports car that has a front end too low (< 20″) to mount a TX sensor.
Recommended AL Priority Triple (2x Reg + 1x TX)
By mounting two regular sensors on either side and TX in the middle, this configuration is the bullet-proof front laser protection for a large SUV or truck! TX boosts protection against high PPS VPR LIDAR such as the DragonEye with ECCM.
Add Rear Laser Defence:
- Purchase AL Priority Rear Sensor Add-on Pack
- Highly recommended for Alberta (especially Edmonton), as well as those who might encounter overpass shots and wants peace of mind.