Pro-M is Radenso’s flag-ship portable radar detector. It offers long range performance, best-in-class MRCD photo radar detection and filtering, and one of the quietest unit in terms of BSM K-false filtering.
- Radenso Pro-M includes new upgraded hardware compared to its predecessors Radenso Pro and Pro-SE models.
- Free software + camera database update / pre-programming upon request
- Additional incentives for Radenso Pro-M + AL Priority laser jammer bundle
Pro-M Overview by Radenso Team
Optional Radenso Pro Accessories
- Radenso Pro DirectWire
- HardTap HT-2096 hardwire
- Radenso Pro Visor Mount
- BlendMount Mirror Mount (BRD spec)
World’s smallest high-performance radar detector
Radenso Pro-M features German engineering on its award-winning Genevo One M radar antenna for its long range performance. Not only is it the world’s smallest radar detector, but it even packs MultaRadar detection hardware in this new Pro-M in model.
Compare size of Radenso Pro on the left, vs BEL RX65, Passport Max, Redline, and V1
Long-Range Radar Performance
Radenso Pro-M is an ultra-high performance radar detector with long range and quick response radar detection. Its detection range is matching some of the top performing detectors such as the Escort Redline.
MultaRadar MRCD Detection
Radenso Pro–M offers MRCD capability. Setting MRCD to “narrow” and MR-Filter to “high”, user will get adequate MRCD warning without excessive false alarms. MRCD detection will be very useful for Edmonton drivers.
- Learn more about MultaRadar photo radar
Real-world MultaRadar Detection Video
Functionally Stealth Undetectable
Radenso Pro-M incorporates the German designed Genevo One S antenna with ultra-low leakage, and has been proven in tests that it is safe to use in Ontario, Quebec, and Atlantic Canada.
Selectable settings for Ka and K-band
- Selectable Ka Narrow radar band tuned to the exact radar frequencies used in North America improves Ka-band detection, similar to Ka band-segmentation on Redline or 9500Ci.
- Selectable K-Narrow radar band allows Radenso Pro to increase range and reduce false alarms.
- Optional K-band Traffic Filter should also be set to high to eliminate false alarms from blindspot monitors and other vehicle sensors.
- Optional MultaRadar CD setting ideally set to “narrow”
- Optional MultaRadar Filter that can be set to high, low, or off.
GPS – false alert lock-out and camera database
Radenso Pro SE has built-in GPS, allowing it to block future false alerts by manually marking locations. GPS also allows speed-controlled radar mute under a user-set speed limit.
RPSE also includes a camera database for speed cameras and red-light cameras, similar to that is available on many Escort Passport radar detectors.
Radenso offers free life-time web updates on camera database and detector firmware!
Radenso Pro-M Includes
Package includes the Radenso Pro-M Edition radar detector, windshield mount with suction cups, cigarette-lighter power adapter with straight cord, USB data cable, and a travel case.
Need help pre-programming the optimal settings?
We offer free firmware update + camera database update + optional programming prior to shipping our customer’s purchase. We’ll ensure that your unit is running optimal settings for your province. Please request upon purchase.