Radenso RC M with AL Priority
- Package includes: Radenso RC M (front) / RCM-360 (front + rear) antenna with AL Priority HiFi + Bluetooth front laser defence.
- Optional rear laser defence available
- Optional rear RCM radar antenna available for directional arrows (choose RCM-360 under options)
- FREE ground shipping (upgrade option available)
Included Radar Detector – Radenso RC M
Radenso RC M – this is the flagship, award-winning custom installed radar system from Radenso, a company which designs and manufactures high performance radar detectors.
- Extreme radar performance in range and sensitivity
- Amazing K-band BSM / ACC filtering
- Stealth and undetectable for use in Eastern Canada
- GPS low-speed radar mute
- GPS lock out against stationary motion sensor false alerts
- Best-in-class MultaRadar (MRCD / MRCT) detection (Alberta, Ontario, and Quebec)
- Built-in updatable camera database for red-light and speed cameras across North America.
- Life-time firmware and camera database updates
Included Laser Defence – AL Priority HiFi + Bluetooth
AL Priority is the most advanced and reliable multi-purpose laser protection system for cars and motorcycles.
- 100% legal laser parking sensor / park assist avoiding front bumper damage
- Bulletproof protection against LIDAR based devices
- Bluetooth Module included – for ALPconnect mobile interface display on smartphones, and ease of wireless software updates / configuration
- Add optional Rear Protection – Rear Defence Add-on available
Choosing Front Laser Defence:
Legacy AL Priority Triple (3x Reg)
If you have a sports car with a front grill that cannot clear 5″ from ground, go with 3x RX sensors up front.
Recommended AL Priority Triple (2x Reg + 1x TX)
By mounting two regular sensors on either side and TX in the middle, this configuration is the bullet-proof front laser protection for ANY vehicle as long as the centre TX Black sensor can be mounted at least 7″ from ground.
Add Rear Laser Defence:
- Purchase AL Priority Rear Sensor Add-on Pack
- Highly recommended for Alberta (especially Edmonton), as well as those who might encounter overpass shots and wants peace of mind.