KMPH R7 + ALP Special:
- Package includes: Uniden R7 radar detector, AL Priority HiFi laser system.
- FREE Purolator Ground shipping (upgrade option available)
- Save extra $100 with discount code “ALP100” at checkout!
- Limited-time offer – FREE AL Pocket Laser Tester ($85 value)
Included Radar Detector – Uniden R7
Uniden R7 – Uniden R7 offers extreme long range radar detection, with dual antenna for directional arrows. Uniden R7 also supports true Ka-band segmentation, improved DSP for sweeping lower power photo radar, GPS camera database (red-light / speed-cam), GPS Quiet-Ride radar mute, K-band and TSF that filters out BSM/CAS false alerts, and manual false lock-out. Free firmware and camera database updates.
Included Laser Defence – AL Priority HiFi Model
AL Priority is the most advanced and reliable multi-purpose laser protection system for cars and motorcycles.
- 100% legal laser parking sensor / park assist avoiding front bumper damage
- Bulletproof protection against LIDAR based devices
- Optional Bluetooth Module – available for iPhone/Android interface
- Add optional Rear Protection – Rear Defense Add-on available
Choosing Front Laser Defence:
AL Priority Dual (1x Reg + 1x TX)
With the introduction of TX Sensor (high-power transmit sensor for DragonEye defence), this configuration can cover a motorcycle or a small sedan. Note that this setup only contains a single RX receiver for laser detection, so we recommend one of the following 3-sensor configuration.
Recommended AL Priority Triple (3x Reg)
A very popular setup for 3-sensor up front for a sports car that has a front end too low to mount a TX sensor (> 20″ from ground required). Examples: Porsche 911, Panamera, Boxster, Cayman, etc.
Recommended AL Priority Triple (2x Reg + 1x TX)
By mounting two regular sensors on either side and TX in the middle, this configuration is the bullet-proof front laser protection for any vehicle that supports TX sensor! TX boosts protection against high PPS VPR LIDAR such as the DragonEye with ECCM. (TX needs to be mounted > 20″ from ground required)
Add Rear Laser Defence:
- Purchase AL Priority Rear Sensor Add-on Pack
- Highly recommended for Alberta (especially Edmonton), as well as those who might encounter overpass shots and wants peace of mind.