What is the ALP Flic Button?
In areas where touching your smartphone is considered distracted driving and illegal, ALP Wireless Flic Button makes using ALPConnect app much easier.
ALP Flic Button features:
- Multi-function wireless button that integrates with ALPConnect
- Soft-touch rubber – nice touch and feel
- Adhesive pad mounts on most surfaces
- Adhesive pad is removable and washable – reusable and leaves no residue
- Single-press – Jam Kill during laser warning
- Single-press – Radar Mute during radar warning (integrated radar add-on)
- Double-press – Suppress Radar / lock-out false alerts (GPS data stored on phone)
- Long-press – Power-off
Compatible with ALPConnect App
The ALP Wireless Flic Button is compatible with Bluetooth ALPConnect app on Android platform (iOS currently not supported). If you are not yet familiar with the ALPConnect interface for AL Priority laser defence, learn more about the required system below.
ALP Flic Button Installation
- Download and install Flic app (as well as ALPConnect app) on your smartphone
- Open Flic app, create a new account, scan and pair with your Flic Button
- Open ALPConnect app, scroll to the last tab with menu options. Press “Flic” and it will open your Flic app. Choose the paired Flic Button on screen
- Now your Flic Button is configured to work every time your ALPConnect is active!