KMPH R1 + ALP
- R1 radar detector has been discontinued. See other ALP + Radar Packages.
- Package includes: Uniden R1 radar detector, AL Priority HiFi laser system.
- Limited-time offer – FREE AL Pocket Laser Tester ($85 value)
Included Radar Detector – Uniden R1
Uniden R1 – Uniden R1 offers extreme long range radar detection, and it has been tested to be the best portable radar detector of the year. Uniden R1 also supports true Ka-band segmentation, K-band and TSF that filters out BSM/CAS false alerts. Free firmware updates via USB connection.
Included Laser Defence – AL Priority HiFi Model
AL Priority is the most advanced and reliable multi-purpose laser protection system for cars and motorcycles.
- 100% legal laser parking sensor / park assist avoiding front bumper damage
- Bulletproof protection against LIDAR based devices
- Optional Bluetooth Module – available for iPhone/Android interface
- Add optional Rear Protection – Rear Defense Add-on available
Choosing Front Laser Defence:
AL Priority Dual
ALP Dual with two regular sensors is our minimum requirement for front protection. The two front sensors can cover up to small – midsize vehicle with solid performance if DragonEye isn’t widespread in your area.
New AL Priority Dual (1x Reg + 1x TX)
With the introduction of TX Sensor, this configuration can cover up to a full-size sedan. TX boosts protection against high PPS VPR LIDAR such as the DragonEye with ECCM.
AL Priority Triple (3x Reg)
A very popular setup for 3-sensor up front installation for a larger SUV, truck, or on a wide sports car that has a front end too low to mount a TX sensor.
New AL Priority Triple (2x Reg + 1x TX)
By mounting two regular sensors on either side and TX in the middle, this configuration is the bullet-proof front laser protection for a large SUV or truck! TX boosts protection against high PPS VPR LIDAR such as the DragonEye with ECCM.
Add Rear Laser Defence:
- Purchase AL Priority Rear Sensor Add-on Pack
- Highly recommended for Alberta (especially Edmonton), as well as those who might encounter overpass shots and wants peace of mind.