Uniden manufacturer-authorized supplier in Canada
We are extremely excited to announce that KMPH.ca has become an authorized Canadian retailer and supplier for Uniden’s latest radar detectors, including the affordable DFR-6 and DFR-7, as well as the high-performance R1 and R3, and its flagship R7 with directional arrows.
Uniden R-Series includes R1 and R3 models, has become the radar performance benchmark of 2017, over-taking Escort Redline which had been crowned to have the best detection range over the past 5 years.
R1 and R3 have also become enthusiasts favourite radar detectors in the radar detector community. Uniden R-Series offers high performance to price ratio, extreme range, effective K-filters, and Spectre Elite RDD undetectability for Canadian drivers.
- Buy Uniden R7 – ultimate performance, dual antenna for arrows
- Buy Uniden R1 – extreme performance, RDD invisible
- Buy Uniden R3 – extreme performance, RDD invisible, GPS camera database, false alert lock-out and Quiet-Ride with user-set speed radar mute
- How to setup settings on your Uniden R1 or R3 radar detector
Aside from Canadian debut of the top-performing R1 and R3, we are brought in Uniden DFR Series – the DFR-6 and DFR-7 models. These offer the best radar performance vs. competition in their price range, just under $300 and $400 respectively.
If you live in BC, Alberta, or Saskatchewan, and don’t require the extreme range of the R1 or R3, the DFR Series is highly recommended.
- Buy Uniden DFR-6 – long range performance; under $300
- Buy Uniden DFR-7 – long range performance, GPS camera database, false alert lock-out, and Quiet-Ride with user-set speed radar mute; under $400
Uniden DFR and R-Series Reviews and Comparison
We will be writing a review and comparison of these Uniden radar detector models vs. the latest Escort and Radenso radar detectors. Stay tuned 🙂